The ROI on DEI
Of all the lessons companies have learned about the workforce in recent years, one perhaps stands out as the most crystallized: if they want to stay competitive when recruiting, diversity can no longer be an afterthought, but rather must be a primary component of business building and growth. And yet, new and exclusive research from Arizent shows just how many firms are dragging their feet on making any real change. Leaders and employees across banking, accounting, wealth management and other industries share their perspectives on DEI, where it's working, where it's not and what needs to happen to create healthier companies.
In this report, you'll find:
- Insight on the employee experience across demographics
- Viewpoints on attitudes toward DEI, both across demographics and across industries
- Tangible steps to take toward engaging an employee base on the topic of inclusion, such as utilizing employee resource groups
- The effect of DEI on workplace culture and health
- The impact of DEI on recruiting and retention